Our delight is to serve you! While there are common elements to every wedding, no two are the same, and every couple deals with the details of their day differently. With that in mind, we keep our offerings simple. Basically, we will be as involved as you want us to be and provide help as you desire. Whatever your preference, you will have exclusive use of the venue all day long, from 10am until midnight.
Our Inclusive Plans are for those who want us to do it all for them, but also for those who want to plan it with or without our help, but then have us do all the work while they enjoy their day! You can see all of those details on our Catering & Design page. Our Pricing is Simple. Just add the Venue Rental, a Plan, Bar, and tax. Of course, there are a few extra options, but there are NO added fees or service charges.
Ask about our Monthly Booking Special!
Venue Rental Base Rates Are:
|Friday & Sunday||$4,200|
|Tuesday – Wednesday||$2,500|
Off-Season Rates: Weddings held in July (after the 7th)- September 8th & January (after 1st) may enjoy 20% off the venue rental – except holidays and their weekends.
Inclusive Catering and Design Plans range from $2100 for the Bare Necessities to $13,000 for 100 guests, with the best value being the Simple Elegance at just $7200 for 100 guests including a delicious meal, customized decor and more. Services are also available a la carte.
See Catering and Design page.
Bar Options are available onsite and include beer and wine only or a full bar with signature drinks. Service is available as an open bar, or consumption or cash bar. Rates depend upon various choices and length of an open bar, but average between $1200 and $2200 including the alcohol, glassware, setups and bartender. Add Security if over 150 guests.
Our Digital Brochure is available here.
“Tricia and Leslie are nothing short of fantastic. All the accommodations, and professionalism is worth well more than the cost. The wait staff amazed my family and I with their respect and responsiveness. I highly recommend Thistlewood Manor to everyone!” John, WeddingWire 2017
Amenities Included in Base Venue Rental:
- Exclusive and ALL day use of the facilities for your event – 10AM until midnight
- Gorgeous indoor Ballroom seating from 15 up to nearly 200 guests with space for dancing
- Extend with more guests onto the 20’x40’ patio or lawn or for cocktails, etc.
- 200 French cane-back upholstered dining chairs
- Various Ceremony options in our half-acre fenced courtyard
- 200 Mahogany ceremony chairs
- Twenty-seven 48 inch square tables
- Four 30 inch cocktail tables
- Four 60 inch rectangle tables for DJ, gifts, registration, etc.
- One 60 inch round country French table for cake or gifts, etc.
- Use of luxurious Bridal Suite with full bath and private patio
- Use of Groom’s suite with full bath and television
- Guest men’s and ladies’ restrooms
- Kitchen access for professional* caterer
- One (1) hour rehearsal (time is subject to other scheduled events)
- Ample parking onsite
- Free access for Bridal portraits OR Engagement photos prior to or after the event, by appointment only
- Onsite Manager
Optional Services are available a la carte or within Inclusive Plans – See Catering and Design page.
- Onsite Day-of Coordinator**
- Customized Florals
- Use of various vases, votives and candelabras, lanterns, and décor in our inventory
- White china dinnerware, elegant flatware, and glassware are included with onsite catering,
or available for nominal rental if using an outside caterers
- Bartender & Bar Set Up is complimentary with one of our onsite Bar Packages
- Breakfast/Brunch options are also available for you and your bridesmaids
Payment and Securing Your Date
Fifty percent of the venue rental fee plus a signed contract is required to secure the date of your event. Remaining payments are made according to an agreed upon schedule, with at least 50% due at least six months prior to the event and the balance due 30 days prior to the event. All rates and services are already priced as cash discounted and may be made by check or cashier’s check. Security Guards are required when alcohol is served to a guest count of 150 or more with an average cost of $400. All services must include Texas Sales or Beverage Tax of 8.25% . A Damage Deposit of $500 is due 30 days prior to the event.
*Wedding Professionals may be subject to approval for your protection. Caterers and Coordinators not on our Preferred List require approval and may be subject to a kitchen fee.
**A Professional Day-of Coordinator is required for all weddings to help ensure the success of your day. Our Onsite Coordinator is optional and can work with your planner/designer, or be your day-of coordinator when purchased a la carte or as part of one of our Inclusive Plans. This service may include 2-3 planning sessions, a wedding day timeline, basic design help, and the final coordinating with your vendors. We do encourage partial or full service planners as they can bring so much to your event and be a tremendous resource and help to you. Please ask for our Preferred Vendor List when you come for a visit.