Our delight is to serve you! Your wedding day or event is unique to you; and therefore, we work with you to make it extraordinary, while helping you keep within your spending plan. The prices shown include the many amenities listed below at no extra charge. There are no service fees or hidden charges, but you do have the option to include a variety of onsite services that are convenient and of great value, especially within our Collection of Plans, which range from $550 – $17,000, with the most popular being about $6900 for catering and decor for 100 guests, before bar and taxes.
The base rates for the venue rental are:
|Tuesday – Thursday||$2,000|
|Friday & Sunday||$3,900|
Off-Season & Specials: Weddings held in July, August, September & January may enjoy 20% off the venue rental – except holidays and holiday weekends.
Our Digital Brochure is available here.
“…guests commented all night on the stunning interior space and outdoor area with the reflection pool and gardens. The spiral staircase inside allowed for a dramatic grand entrance and the chandeliers and dance floor in the center are very classy. The owner, Tricia, was very helpful during the planning process with suggestions for customizing a bar package for us, table layout ideas, etc. I was also extremely impressed with her use of a computer program for clients to use to create a personalized layout of her venue to scale and share with all other contracted vendors. Highly, highly recommended!” Mary, 2016, Wedding Wire
Enjoy the use of Thistlewood Manor facilities exclusively all day for your wedding or special event.
- Exclusive and ALL day use of the facilities for your event – 10AM until midnight
- Gorgeous indoor Ballroom seating from 15 up to nearly 200 guests with space for dancing
- Extend with more guests onto the 20’x40’ patio or lawn or for cocktails, etc.
- 200 French cane back upholstered dining chairs
- Various Ceremony options in our half-acre fenced courtyard
- 200 Mahogany ceremony chairs
- Twenty-seven 48 inch square tables
- Four 30 inch cocktail tables
- Four 60 inch rectangle tables for DJ, gifts, registration, etc.
- One 60 inch round country French table for cake or gifts, etc.
- Use of luxurious Bridal Suite with full bath and private patio
- Use of Groom’s suite with full bath and television
- Guest men’s and ladies’ restrooms
- Kitchen access for professional* caterer
- One (1) hour rehearsal (time is subject to other scheduled events)
- Ample parking onsite
- Free access for Bridal portraits OR Engagement photos prior to or after the event, by appointment only
- Onsite Manager
Optional Services are available a la carte or within Customized Plans
- Onsite Day-of Coordinator**
- Use of various vases, votives and candelabras, lanterns, and décor in our inventory
- White china dinnerware, elegant flatware, and glassware are included with onsite catering,
or available for nominal rental if using an outside caterers
- Bartender & Bar Set Up is complimentary with one of our onsite Bar Packages
- Breakfast/Brunch options are also available for you and your bridesmaids
Please inquire if you are interested in a more all-inclusive type event with one of our Customized Plans.
Payment and Securing Your Date
Fifty percent of the venue rental fee plus a signed contract is required to secure the date of your event. Remaining payments are made according to an agreed upon schedule, with at least 50% due at least six months prior to the event and the balance due 30 days prior to the event. All rates and services are priced as cash discounted and may be made by check or cashier’s check. Security Guards are required when alcohol is served to a guest count of 150 or more and costs approximately $95 per hour for 2 guards. All services must include Texas Sales Tax of 8.25% . A Damage Deposit of $500 is due 30 days prior to the event.
*Wedding Professionals may be subject to approval for your protection. Caterers and Coordinators not on our Preferred List require approval and may be subject to a kitchen fee.
**A Professional Day-of Coordinator is required for all weddings to help ensure the success of your day. Our Onsite Coordinator is optional and can work with your planner/designer, or be your day-of coordinator when purchased al a carte or as part of one of our Customized Plans. This service may include 2-3 planning sessions, a wedding day timeline, basic design help, and the final coordinating with your vendors. We do encourage partial or full service planners as they can bring so much to your event and be a tremendous resource and help to you. Please ask for our Preferred Vendor List when you come for a visit.